Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another new home!

It's been a while. I'm now starting a new life just outside of Annapolis, Maryland. I love my new home! It sits off the Magothy River and my studio offers a wonderful water view where boats meander by all day long. There's a pier and a small beach in the community. So much inspiration all around.
We are currently updating out condo. New bathrooms, paint, kitchen counters and a spa room complete with sauna.
There is close to 3000 square ft to decorate. I'm am purchasing recycled frames and making the paintings my own by either painting over them entirely or adding to them. It's a great process. The walls are filling quickly. My inspiration is Suziblu. I am taking two classes from her online. I love the light, caring atmosphere she brings to the class.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth! OHHHHHHHH...SO LUCKY! A water view from your studio!!!! I'm actually headed to Annapolis in a couple of weeks for the boat show. Taking kelly rae's class too! and I just started Suzi Blu's book- as I'm trying to make art that is more whimsical and fun.... I wish I knew she was teaching a class....next time. So much on our plate with Flying Lessons....you are doing that as well, right? Looking forward to seeing you post your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniela!
      I do love my studio!! Kelly Rae's class is so much to wrap my mind around! I keep pushing myself to do one more brave thing since blog and website creation is so new to me :)
      I am taking three online classes from Suzi and love them. She has enlightened me to many new things. I wish we were all closer! Enjoy the boat show!

      Delete