Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I've started two new online classes to work on establishing myself in selling my art.
Flying lessons and re-connect. I hope that they will give me inspiration and knowledge to move beyond my boundaries.
The weather is cooling here in Maryland. I believe it's time for a trip to the warmth of Florida soon.
I am working on a new painting over an old painting inside a frame I don't love. It is a decorative, golden frame with gold flowers painted on the outer edge of the glass. Initially, I felt it would be easy to incorporate a new painting into this themed frame. I was very wrong! I'm on my 3rd repaint of my 2nd painting, if that makes sense. Nothing looks like it belongs in this frame. Now I have resorted to painting color into the golden flowers with glass paint. I hope to give it more of a tropical feel rather than a stuffy, outdated feel. I may just continue to paint onto the glass rather than add a separate painting to it.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment